iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::23.7.03::

Today has been good. I didn't eat too much. I had instant porridge with the old faithful fruit compote for brekkie. I have been really noticing the difference when I have a filling breakfast. Because I am working until 1.00, the first couple of (non-breakfast) days I was ravenous by the time I left work and would anything I could get my hands on (eg. potato cakes) but, after having oats or museli I can last until I have a healthy lunch. All those things people say about breakfasts are true.

Lunch, well I guess it wasn't 100% good but it was payday so I dropped into one of my favourite places in the world, the uberfantastico Lentil as Anything in St Kilda for a roti and dip platter and a chai tea. Yum, yum. I was going to say yum, yum, pig's bum but it would be more like yum, yum, organic non-animal product bum. It was truly worthwhile. The dips -- coriander pesto, a creamy tofu concoction and something truly sensational out of eggplants -- well what more can I say? The best. And the roti.. ok it is fried but it is good.

The cook wanted feedback on the chai. I had to tell him it could have done with a teensy bit more spice, and he said that the last person had said it was too spicy. I guess it is just personal taste. Have I said before how totally addicted to chai tea I am? It is 10/10. I am almost over my coffee addiction I love it so much.

After that I only had a couple of English muffins with vegemite and a teensy sliver of marg. I think that is all. Not such a bad day.

I also did my weights workout again today. 12 reps x 2 sets. Plus I did sit ups... I hate those things and it took me about 10 minutes to get back up off the floor. I got batteries for my walkman so I can go walking but, oh no, it was raining so I couldn't.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Tuesday

Monday...

Two days in and I have been so not good. It start...

Today's Food Intake

Recipe - Fruit Compote

Might try this as well.

This looks good, though more fancy than my usual s...

Menu Plan ... Friday to Tuesday

Current State

Week One Goals

archives