iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::27.7.03::

Dinner Party

I had a dinner party last night. Japanese style which is good and healthy on the most part although they do use a lot of sugar in things. I made the best pork dish. I don't usually eat pork but I got some of those extra lean pork stirfry strips and it was rather good. Easy as pie to make as well. This is the recipe:

1/2 kilo of pork strips
2 tbsp fresh grated ginger
4 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp mirin

Mix the ingredients, except the pork of course, together. Marinate the pork for as long as you need to - at least 1/2 hour, then stir fry.

How easy is that? It is so yummy I think I will be making it again. I always thought Japanese food was really fiddly and time consuming but I made the pork, a chicken teriyaki, a pumpkin dish and some pickled vegetables in no time at all. It was a very impressive spread and I had it all really about 2 hours before the guests arrived.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Today has been good. I didn't eat too much. I ha...

Tuesday

Monday...

Two days in and I have been so not good. It start...

Today's Food Intake

Recipe - Fruit Compote

Might try this as well.

This looks good, though more fancy than my usual s...

Menu Plan ... Friday to Tuesday

Current State

archives