iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::17.8.03::

Diet Hiatus

I still have enough of the flu to put all thoughts of dieting on hold.

Hopefully not eating for 48 hours due to hangover will counterbalance the excess of getting to hungover state.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Progress?

Set backs...

Dinner Party

Today has been good. I didn't eat too much. I ha...

Tuesday

Monday...

Two days in and I have been so not good. It start...

Today's Food Intake

Recipe - Fruit Compote

Might try this as well.

archives