iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::11.5.06::

I Want To Know What Love Is?

Ha, if you've old enough to know where the title of this post came from, you are prolly old enough to understand how excited I am about winning free tix to see Foreigner!!! Woohoo! I am damn excited.

I walked home from work yesterday and both to and from work today. Tomorrow I'm going to the gym. I need to exercise. I'm like a dog that hasn't been walked in days. As soon as I get well, I'm off to the doctors for a flu shoot.

I'm also buying a heater for my office at work cos I swear half the reason I'm so sick is because I'm so frigging cold.

I want you to show me.

Nothing better than a bit of 'Mullet Rock' as I like to call it.

I hope you feel better soon- it's too rubbish. x

By Blogger Lainey, at 6:47 pm  

How many tickets did you win?

;)

By Blogger Lucinda, at 9:07 pm  

I'm sure I had one of their albums a long, long time ago!!

By Blogger Jaykay, at 10:08 pm  

Wow, lucky you!! How did you win them?!

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 10:50 pm  

I know the words to that song. Lucky you, must be your reward for continuing to exercise when you are sick..

By Blogger michelle, at 5:40 am  

Awwwww, now I'm jealous!

By Blogger Sue, at 6:29 am  

Oh yes - the memories of Foreigner. I also know all the words to that (and a few others) song.
How did you manage to win the tickets ? Hope you have an absolute blast.
Take care and have a great weekend !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 8:46 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Sick and Tired

Woohoo!

Weekend

Saturday

Weigh In - 73.6 kg

Lard

PS.

Boots

Cheese

Weigh In - 74.8

archives