iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::10.5.06::

Sick and Tired

I'm over being sick now. It can go away. I've done NO exercise since Sunday's screwed up run and I can feel myself getting fatter. Seriously. I weighed myself this morning and my weight is slightly down and that is because I'm losing muscle tone. If I don't start feeling well soon, I'll turn into a marshmellow.

Half the frustration is that I'm not even 100% sick. I've got sniffles and a higher than normal temperature. I'm tired and achey. But I'm not flat out, stay in bed sick. Last night I was in bed at 7.00 pm and slept through until 4.00 am. Then I got up and checked I'd been paid (my pay didn't go in my bank account yesterday... grr) and went back to bed for another 2 hours sleep. You'd think all that sleep would cure anything but nope.

I want to be well by Friday so I can go to football training. I gotta be well by Sunday because I'm doing the Mother's Day Fun Run. Actually I have to be better by tomorrow night because Andy is bringing over the final episode of Veronica Mars and I promised him pizza and I can't eat pizza if I can't exercise it off!

This is really doing my head in.

Hope you are feeling better soon - it's dreadful when you feel lousy but aren't really sick, just off colour - hope it goes away soon would hate for you to miss out on pizza and Veronica Mars !!
Take care and look after yourself !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 2:47 pm  

Kathryn I hope that the sniffles pass soon.

I'd hate for you to miss out on the Mothers Day Run. You must come and meet up all before the run to say hi and grab some Pink Ribbon for your pigtails!!

By Blogger Jaykay, at 4:00 pm  

Hope you get well soon, being sick sucks the big one!
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 4:24 pm  

sounds very frustrating - could u wrap up warm & go for a long but gentle walk?

By Blogger Kt, at 5:59 pm  

It is terrible to feel that lousy. I hope it passes soon. Try and get as much rest as you can, drink heaps of water and keep warm!!

xx

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 9:43 pm  

It's shitty being sick...and not sick enough to be 'sick'.

I am still not sure about Sunday...5 1/2 days at work then a 10km walk/shuffle with very little exercise in the past 10 days hmmm.

plus there are a few thousand...around the tan?!

By Blogger Lucinda, at 10:31 pm  

Veronica Mars! Are you watching season 1 or 2? Actually, it doesn't matter because the finales for both of those seasons totally kicked ass. It will rock your socks off.

By Blogger Jennette Fulda, at 2:10 am  

Hope you feel a lot better today. Too busy a weekend to be sick. Just rest up as much as you can.

By Blogger michelle, at 6:31 am  

Ooh, that's a lot of pressure to be well! And stress can lower your immune system, so just try to control what you're able, like moderation on all fronts (exercise, food intake) and then your body will take care of itself. Try not to stress too much over something like this that you can't control, and I hope you start feeling better soon. Have fun at your 5K! :)

By Blogger Zara, at 9:07 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Woohoo!

Weekend

Saturday

Weigh In - 73.6 kg

Lard

PS.

Boots

Cheese

Weigh In - 74.8

Run

archives