iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::15.5.06::

Resting

I didn't go to work today - I've been resting. One minute you are enjoying rest, the next your brain is telling you that you are getting fat and the only reason you lost weight was because you were exercising so much and now you are going to put ALL the weight back on... and you are sick and a teeny chocolate would make you feel better...

Resting is evil. Evil.

Every time I read someone's blog and they are talking about running or doing cardio, I get nasty little jealous thoughts and want to blow them up. I've been trying to work out how many calories you burn playing Spider Solitaire but I fear it's not enough.

I did do something productive - I made up a batch of Slow Cook Moroccan Stew (recipe here) and froze up 4 batches of it then added some rice and left over sausages for tonight's dinner.

Then I realised I shouldn't be eating TWO sausages but it was too late. I'd et them.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to the doctors then to work. Well unless the doctor says I have some illness requiring hospitalisation. The other bad thing about rest is that you can look up the symptoms of all kinds of diseases, like bird flu, and realise you have them all.

I am so looking forward to not resting tomorrow.

see instead of dwelling on exercising - u should've been getting some extra sleep ;)
enjoy not resting tomorro!

By Blogger Kt, at 8:25 pm  

Good ole 'Dr Google'.. hope you get better soon.

By Blogger Cinders, at 8:52 pm  

Oh Kathryn LOL

Thanks for providing the link to that recipe, sound delish!

I'm certain you would have burnt more calories cooking than Spider Solitare, so at least that's something :)

Have a great day tomorrow not resting!

By Blogger Ails, at 10:58 pm  

I don't care if you feel guilty/bad or annoyed about resting - it sounds like you bloody well need to!

Glad you are feeling a bite better though and I totally know what you mean about excercise envy!

By Blogger Lainey, at 11:22 pm  

oh the bird flu line killed me. you rule, you ruuuuuuule.

enjoy your unrest, luvvie!

By Blogger Shauna, at 5:27 am  

Hope you are feeling better now. The good thing is that you wouldn't have had any evil thoughts about me for ages because I haven't been exercising !!!!!!
Hope the dr doesn't find out you have bird ful.
Cheers and look after yourself !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 9:28 am  

LOL bird flu hey ;-) Take it easy hon and try *stop* thinking for a while, it's no good I tell ya! There is no way in hell that you are going to put all the weight back on.

By Blogger Mary, at 8:20 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Not so fun run

Chic

Weigh In - 73.3 kg

I Want To Know What Love Is?

Sick and Tired

Woohoo!

Weekend

Saturday

Weigh In - 73.6 kg

Lard

archives