iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::12.5.06::

Weigh In - 73.3 kg

Down 300 grams this week, which is damn good considering I did almost NO exercise plus have had several fatty-fuelled dinners. A word of advice: DON'T eat pizza during the season finale of Veronica Mars (season 2, hot off the internet from the US btw) because you can't eat consciously or think about what you are doing when you are watching intense drama.

Well done on the loss - I know how you have been struggling lately.
Hope you enjoyed VM even if you did mindlessly eat the pizza !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 8:44 am  

Good loss Kathryn. Good luck on Sunday.... run like the wind...

By Blogger Cinders, at 9:01 am  

WOW good going with the loss but I still want you to get better, especially in time for 2 DVDs I am sending your way today. I am sorry for the tardiness! Going to the post office these days is a novelty :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 12:44 pm  

congrats on the loss :)

ohh series two veronica mars, i do love that show.
i agree that good tv & food should not go hand n hand, soo easy to eat more than u plannned!

By Blogger Kt, at 5:55 pm  

hahah WISE words on the drama/food front.

Awesome loss!!! My body does crazy things and surprises me like that too when I've been *not so great*.

I had the biggest cheer and giggle @ last post title! Awesome for the tickets... and i got to say I was singing I want to know what love is alllll morning. when's the concert?

By Blogger Dee, at 11:35 pm  

Great loss, hope you're feeling better now!

By Blogger Sarah, at 10:12 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

I Want To Know What Love Is?

Sick and Tired

Woohoo!

Weekend

Saturday

Weigh In - 73.6 kg

Lard

PS.

Boots

Cheese

archives