iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::26.6.06::

Eating is not a hobby

After yesterday's post, I thought I'd look at some of my issues. A really big one for me at the moment is that since I've been sick, I've been restricted in what I do. I get bored. I hate watching tv and the internet is only entertaining for so long. But eating is not a hobby! Next weekend, I'm going to plan ahead so I don't get bored. I will get new hobbies like sorting out my MP3 folders.

Another of my issues is not speaking out so I started working on that tonight. I put up a sign in the kitchen saying - Whoever took my tea towel, please return it. Who steals someone's tea towel anyway? Maybe the same person who stole my sister's cake of soap from the bathroom.

So that's what happened to my first year uni housemates! Within a few months it turned into using a toilet bag between your room and the bathroom, having a locked tucker box each and a bar fridge in my (locked) room. We had some great times, but I don't miss share living. Now that you are living with your sister is there any chance that you and her could find a smaller place?

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 12:42 am  

I guess taking up knitting isn't an option?

By Blogger Sue, at 6:38 am  

Yikes, i'm so glad I don't have to cope with all of that. At least I know if the tea towel goes missing that it was DH that did something with it and I can give him a roasting!! LOL.
Have a great week.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 8:54 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Victories and Thoughts

Guess What I'm Wearing?

Weigh In - 72 kgs

My Exercise Motivation Tips...

News

It looks like my holiday will be delayed - I spoke...

Holiday?

Random Thoughts and My Weekend

Party

Party Time

archives