iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::17.6.06::

Party Time

I've got my hair done, complete with red bits. I've got the face painted and I'm wearing the pretty party dress. I'm about to head out the door. Must admit, I'm as nervous as hell and wish I had some kind of human handbag to take along (instead of just the vintage op shop one I had to fix with superglue last night). I'm telling myself I can have fun and I can have self control. No getting shitfaced because I can't handle the hangovers.

Good luck to everyone taking part in the Run to the G tomorrow. Knock 'em dead, girls!

I know we've seen the dress, but a photo of the whole ensemble please!

Have you tried Alcodol? They're magic pills which need to be taken before and (now here's the trick) while you're drinking. They're about $20 for four nights' worth, so for the cost of a drink they're a bargain. I had weekend school to attend with my boy's 30th on the Saturday night. One very pissed parrot went to bed in the wee hours and while I did fall asleep in class on Sunday, I didn't feel one bit sick. Much preferable to driving the porcelain bus.

Here's to a great night out!

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 6:51 pm  

Have a great time tonight Kathryn!

By Blogger Jaykay, at 7:38 pm  

Im with CKK I want to see it all baby! I bet you look amazing! Pink slippers too? LMAO

By Blogger Jadey, at 7:38 pm  

First things first...you looked sensational in that red dress! What a piece of classic beauty this red polka dot dress is!!!

I'll be up tpmorrow morning making coffee thinking yours will be the first blog to read to know how the night went!

Thank you for being so supportive to me all this time. I wont forget that you know :)

By Blogger Argy, at 7:46 pm  

Hanging out to hear about your night.. Hope it's been a goody.

By Blogger Cinders, at 11:23 pm  

I hope you had the best night and your nerves went away quickly. Can't wait to see pics of you all dressed up with the new hair :)

By Blogger Kathryn, at 11:35 pm  

party on! hope you have a brilliant time!

By Blogger Shauna, at 3:43 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weigh In - 72.1 Kgs

Gym

Life

Still Sick

Dress

Shopping

Weigh In - 71.1 kgs

Update

Sick ... Again

The Awful Tooth

archives