iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::15.6.06::

Gym

I went back to the gym tonight for the first time in forever. I'd forgotten how much I love it. Plus I got a free Nudie juice because they were doing a promotion - cranberry and raspberry. Yum. That would go so well with vodka!

I ran into my personal trainer and made an appointment for Monday. She told me to rest up over the weekend and I said I had a BIG party on. Big mistake. Now she's told me I'm not allowed to cancel Monday's appointment because she'll know I'm hungover.

My mum turns up for the weekend tomorrow so no gym but lots of running around. Well not running around with her because she hardly walks, which frustrates the hell out of me, but running from work to her hotel and stuff like that. Then maybe some shopping. She has to take pics of me in my party dress on Saturday to show the folk back home.

Last night I dyed my hair - Starry Night, although less poetic folk would call it Black. This time I used a permanent dye because the others wash out too easily. This one was very messy and globby. And it burnt, which is always a good sign. Today I decided black is not enough colour for me so I made an appointment for Saturday to get some big chunky red bits put through it. I have to go to the hairdressers for that because it's much too complicated for me.

Weigh in tomorrow. I'm expecting a gain unless a miracle happens.

Starry night, love it! Blacks a hard one for a lot of people. I love red chunks so can't wait to see it :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 7:28 am  

It does go really well with vodka :D


And I think the red chunky bits will go great with your dress..

By Blogger Margaret, at 8:34 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Life

Still Sick

Dress

Shopping

Weigh In - 71.1 kgs

Update

Sick ... Again

The Awful Tooth

Pills and Pissiness...

Warning

archives