iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::10.6.06::

Dress

I thought I'd posted these photos on here earlier today then I went offline and moved my PC and my keyboard stopped working and I've had dramas galore. When I finally got back online, I realised I'd posted them on my other blog... oops. These are some shots of me in my spunky red dress...

Scary movie me

This is my very funky red polka dot dress. Check me out, I look like I'm out of some old B grade horror movie! Or maybe just overawed at the fabness of my dress.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You can see the full effect in this photo plus my pink flurry slippers. I think they are a great look together. I might go for this look more often. My legs look awful stumpy in this photo - I think it's got something to do with the camera angle, esp since the front one looks much bigger than the other.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I just posted this pic cos I like it. I am wearing my svelte belt (see below) which is why have no rippling bulge beneath my boobs.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the alternative dress for next Saturday night. I put it on layby today. You can't see it very well in the photo and the furry jacket doesn't come with it - that's an extra $190 that I can't imagine spending. My sister took the photo in the store so I could forever regret not buying it. I told her she was like the devil on my shoulder. She thinks she's the angel... phhht, I think not.

SO FOXY! :) you look fantastic!

By Blogger Shauna, at 2:16 am  

Oh, WOW!! You look fantastic!! The polka dot dress is just gorgeous on you.

The fur capelet thingy is very easy to pick up cheap - I've seen them at some outlet stores in Richmond.

You should be so proud. You're looking wonderful.

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 7:42 am  

Crikey, you're so close to your goal now.
You look great in those photos. I say you need to find a furry jacket like the one in the photo, it just looks fab on you.
And I love the polka dot dress.
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 4:39 pm  

Great photos and I love that polka dot dress, gorgeous :) I saw those Svelte belts today at Myer when I was checking out the sales - great idea but I was just wondering, do they cause a muffin top (and bottom)? Hope you are enjoying the long weekend, Ails x

By Blogger Ails, at 5:49 pm  

hello! very nice i reckons... aren't sisters bad influences sometimes?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 pm  

Foxy Lady *Hendrix style*! You are looking so gorgeous Kathryn and I really love your style. I love your hair too :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 8:41 am  

OMG the photos are fantastic you're like some screen siren from yesteryear I love them! I've totally gone all into that 1920s look lately. Look super duper hot.

And omg @ how thin you are!!! mucho jealous of those GORGEOUS cheek bones.

ps pink furry slippers are always great with any dress ;D

By Blogger Dee, at 10:05 am  

Love the dress and your hair! You're going to knock their sox off at the party next week.

By Blogger Cinders, at 10:51 am  

Terrific!! I totally see you as a bit of a Betty Page kinda gal. If I had the face I reckon I'd love to be too.

Stumpy legs? Are you serious? They are so far from looking stumpy.

Knock 'em dead!

Have you got a pair of 1940's high heels like the ones in target right now?

By Blogger The Candid Bandit, at 12:13 pm  

Fantastic red dress! I love it! So retro :)

By Blogger Shaunta, at 2:57 pm  

What a fantastic dress. You look sensational. I love these dresses and have been eyeing them off for a while now. You look so GOOD!!

Love the hair too - the style really suits you.

By Blogger Margaret, at 4:06 pm  

*love* the red dress! :)

By Blogger Kat, at 6:50 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Shopping

Weigh In - 71.1 kgs

Update

Sick ... Again

The Awful Tooth

Pills and Pissiness...

Warning

Cars

Lies...

Sick

archives