iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::3.6.06::

Lies...

I got my scales this morning and they said I was up 2 kgs! I refuse to believe that. Sure I ate more than I should yesterday but not that much more. It wasn't like I had a family sized pizza washed down with a keg o' beer. Those scales had better learn to stop joking around or they will be seeing the inside of a trash compactor.

***

I've just done a massive cookup - Moroccan Stew, Chicken Meatballs, Chocolate Muffins (from a packet,not from scratch), carrot and capsicum sticks for my sister and I to snack on while watching the Punk Special on Rage tonight - I got a very yummy Thai carrot dip to have with them and some low fat pate and a Beef Stirfry.

My freezer is full now and I've run out of containers! I feel so domestic.

What a little chef you are...those meals sound delish!!!

Hope those scales are behaving today!!

By Blogger Leighanne, at 4:24 pm  

I'm very jealous of your cooking craze. I wish I could be that inspired. I'm too busy and tired at the moment to even bother boiling an egg!

A stern talking-to might be just the thing for the scales. It seemed to work with mine this week - they're being much nicer now ;)

By Blogger Els, at 11:31 am  

Yummo! You've inspired me to do it this weekend :-) Ignore the scales, especially if it's not your designated weigh in day.

By Blogger Mary, at 8:39 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Sick

71.5 kgs - The Final Countdown!

Eggs

Blood

Focus

Sunday

Pumpkin Sage Pasta Sauce

Weigh In - 72.3

Dress

Stuffed

archives