iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::2.6.06::

71.5 kgs - The Final Countdown!

Woohoo - that's a 0.8 kg loss this week. That puts my BMI down to 25. That makes me a "healthy weight". I think the last time that happened, I was about 2 years old.

I woke up this morning feeling sick as sick. I've only just got over the flu and now I have a cold and a sore throat. I so don't need this right now. I think I'll go into work for a couple of hours then home to sleep. Damn it, I wanted to go for a run this morning.

So so close to goal - well done on the loss this week. Not good that you aren't feeling well. Hopefully it doens't last for too long.

By Blogger Cinders, at 9:50 am  

That is absolutely fantastic! Yay you!

By Blogger BarbaraMG, at 9:59 am  

Congrats. Isn't it great that you are at the stage that you are pissed off for being sick because you want to exercise? Such a change from the stage where sickness is a good excuse to avoid exercise.

By Blogger Ruune, at 10:34 am  

Well done Kath!!!

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 11:55 am  

Congratulations on getting to a healthy weight! Not long now! Hope you fel better soon.

By Blogger YP, at 4:14 pm  

Congrats with the loss!!

By Blogger Moody, at 4:15 pm  

Congratulations on the BMI milestone!

By Blogger K, at 6:33 pm  

Well done on a good loss - especially this close to goal. Hope you are feeling better soon - it is lousy when you just get over one thing and something else attacks you - take care and look after yourself !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 8:41 pm  

holy crap! healthy BMI! well done! that is so cool :)

hope you are on the mend soon!

By Blogger Shauna, at 11:20 pm  

WOW that is fantastic Kathryn. Shows what cooking all that fabbo stuff is doing. AND when you are done walking/running all over Australia you will certainly be at your goal. Will be great to bump into you at the C2S if we can manage it - then after that I will watch the dust fly as you clever runners all leave me in your wake. LOL

By Blogger Margaret, at 11:35 pm  

Bloody fantastic Kathryn! I am so happy for you, whoot :-) I hope you feel better soon. Two bouts of sickness is certainly not fair.

By Blogger Mary, at 10:11 am  

Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again.

By Anonymous Podiatrist Melbourne, at 4:07 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Eggs

Blood

Focus

Sunday

Pumpkin Sage Pasta Sauce

Weigh In - 72.3

Dress

Stuffed

Love

Weigh In - 72.1

archives