iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::24.5.06::

Dress

I picked up my dress off layby today. It's so hot. I never want to take it off but I think I should to cook dinner. Photos to follow.

Tonight I did my first full on gym session since I got sick. It was good to get in there and get all sweaty. I did intend to stick around for boxing class but decided picking up the dress was more important.

When I got home, an invitation had arrived for my friend's birthday. He'd emailed me earlier in the year - kind of a pre-invitation notice. We have hardly spoken in the last four or five years so it's going to be a weird night. Pity I don't have a hot date to drag along with me.

You might not have a hot date but you've got your hot dress!! And I reckon they haven't seen you skinny either, so you'll be sure to turn some heads!!

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 8:05 pm  

At least you'll have a hot dress to wear!

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 9:10 pm  

Who'd have thought we'd grow to love getting sweaty!

By Blogger Sue, at 6:31 am  

Can you wear the hot dress to the party? You will knock em dead. I had some full on gym sessions this week and agree about loving the sweaty feeling. Glad you are feeling better.

By Blogger michelle, at 12:31 pm  

LOL yep, love the sweat. Glad to read you're better and can't wait to see the dress. Seeing a friend after 4-5 years is definitely strange. Enjoy!

By Blogger Mary, at 3:29 pm  

Hey when's the birthday? You may have a hot date by then and it looks like you already have your drtess sorted! Can't wait to see the photos.

By Blogger Jadey, at 3:39 pm  

You'll be looking hot enough as it is!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see the photo!

By Blogger Ang, at 4:31 pm  

i cant wait to see pics of this gorgeous dress! yay for getting back to the gym for a proper workout

By Blogger Kt, at 8:27 pm  

Looking forward to the photos :) You'll probably wow everyone at that party! Good on you for returning to gym, glad you are better :)

By Blogger Ails, at 10:30 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Stuffed

Love

Weigh In - 72.1

Thinking

Sunny

Resting

Not so fun run

Chic

Weigh In - 73.3 kg

I Want To Know What Love Is?

archives