iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::19.5.06::

Weigh In - 72.1

Woohoo, lost 1.2 kgs this week. That leaves a mere 2.1 kgs to go. It's within my sights now. I can't believe I lost that much when I haven't been able to exercise all week but I have been extra careful with what I've eaten. I think too that for the past few weeks I've believed that I *can't* lose weight without going to the gym so I've not been focused whereas this week I changed that around and decided to do the best I could. No extra treats, no biscuits, no snacking at night.

One thing I want to do this week is cut out the diet coke. I've been getting stomach pains and I think it's the diet coke that is causing it.

OMG, that's brilliant!

By Blogger Sue, at 6:58 am  

The proof of the pudding is in the eating (or should that be the 'not eating' of treats, late night snacks etc) - well done on a great loss !!!
Take care and have a great weekend !
Me

By Blogger Me, at 8:36 am  

That's truly fantastic!!!
And you are now so close to goal!!!!

PLEASE! Share with us your secrets! How many calories did you eat daily? How much water? Anything else you think we should know?

By Blogger t., at 8:59 am  

you are soooo close..

By Blogger Cinders, at 9:00 am  

Completely awesome! You're an inspiration to all :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 3:30 pm  

wow wow wow ... wow. Can you see that flashing neon "GOAL" sign? That is a fantastic loss. :) You should be pretty darn pleased with yourself.

By Blogger Ang, at 3:36 pm  

That's sensational! Geez, 2.1kg is nothing, you're sooo close. What will you do to celebrate once you get to goal?? The mind boggles!

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 8:16 pm  

Awesome! Awesome!

How do you feel about that? I'd be jumping out of my skin I reckon!

By Blogger The Candid Bandit, at 11:17 pm  

Awsome Job
Kepe doing it so i can inspire myself. I just starting the journey

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:58 am  

well done, u are so freaking close!

By Blogger Kt, at 11:22 am  

Fantastic!!! You are so close!!!

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 11:30 am  

Well done, my god I can't believe how close you are to goal. Woooot!!! Hope you're having an awesome weekend.
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 11:32 am  

Unreal loss! Yep, when you want to really lose weight seriously, you've gotta cut the crap. For a little while anyway :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 12:06 pm  

LEGEND!!! You will get there! Such commitment!

By Blogger Angie, at 10:07 am  

oops - forgot to comment on this post :S

Fantastic effort on this week's loss - and so close to goal!

Go Kathryn Go!!!!!

By Blogger Ails, at 9:09 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Thinking

Sunny

Resting

Not so fun run

Chic

Weigh In - 73.3 kg

I Want To Know What Love Is?

Sick and Tired

Woohoo!

Weekend

archives