iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::21.5.06::

Love

On Friday night my sister and I had to wait around for a tram to the city so we browsed through some of the local shops. I found a dress I loved - red with white polka dots - and decided I'd go try it on later this week when I got paid.

Today, on my way home from the city, I couldn't wait. I went in and tried it on. It is the most fantastic dress and I fell totally and utterly in love with. Since I have no cash, I popped it on layby. No one else is getting their grubby paws on MY dress. I can't wait until payday now.

The rest of Friday night rapidly descended into debauchery. We went to see a friend who works at a bar in the city and the shooters flowed freely, in all senses of the word. The rest of this week, I'll be in damage control mode. I don't want to think how many calories can be packed into one of those tiny glasses.

ps. I went back to the gym today for the first time in over a week. I only did a half hour hill run on the treadie at a slighly lower intensity than I normally use. I thought about doing some weights as well but figured it was better to leave feeling like I could have done more than getting all sick again. I ended up walking most of the way home afterwards so I had a pretty good workout.

I don't know when I'll get back in there again - I have dinner with my sisters tomorrow, writing class on Tuesday plus I have to do some extra work at a second job this week. I might try for some morning sessions or walk to work to make sure I'm burning some calories.

I need to get to goal - I have the complete Buffy collection to buy!

lol, yup those shooters can really be full of calories in those tiny glasses but very hard to resist!
dress sounds gorgeous, u wil have to post a pic!

By Blogger Kt, at 5:57 pm  

Oooh, polka dots are very hip at the moment! I saw a girl at the football last night in a purple dress with white polka dots, I lusted after that big time!! (the dress that is!) I also saw a navy one at a shop in Lonsdale St.

You might have to take me to this shop :)

Have a great week, sounds like it will be a busy one xx

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 6:47 pm  

Glad you survived being back at the gym. Just remember to take it slightly easier than normal until your 110% fighting fit.

:) The dress sounds fab.

By Blogger Ang, at 6:59 pm  

I couldn't wait either. Photo please when you've got the dress in your own grubby paws :-) And you WILL get to goal and you WILL have the complete Buffy collection. Have a great week and good to see you feeling better!

By Blogger Mary, at 8:25 pm  

The dress sounds devine. I'm loving polka dots at the mo. Pictures, pictures, pictures.

By Blogger Lainey, at 10:40 pm  

I am a white polka dot and red dress lover! Please post the pic when you get the dress! I have two or thre in my wardrobe and cannot wait to be able to fit back in them!

By Blogger t., at 11:26 pm  

Ah, you have the same taste in dresses as I do! Red and white polka dots, how can anyone say no?

The Buffy box set will be in your hands in no time!

By Blogger Sarah, at 10:00 am  

Ohhhh, you'll have to post a photo once you've got it! Sounds gorgeous :)

By Blogger Ails, at 7:42 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weigh In - 72.1

Thinking

Sunny

Resting

Not so fun run

Chic

Weigh In - 73.3 kg

I Want To Know What Love Is?

Sick and Tired

Woohoo!

archives