iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::22.5.06::

Stuffed

My sister was in town tonight from Sydney so we went out to dinner - me, both my sisters and my son. Ended up at the Spagetti Tree on Bourke Street. It was delish and I had a relatively healthy dinner but just ate too much. My belly isn't used to all this food.

After dinner, my sister complained because she can't eat much any more without feeling full. Then she remembered she'd had a late afternoon tea - 2 donuts and croissant. Mmmm, funny that she could only have an entree for dinner.

I'm going to try to get up early tomorrow and go for a run before work. If I don't manage that, I'll walk to work. I'm getting so frustrated with the lack of opportunities to exercise at the moment but I learnt something good today. I never go to morning classes at my gym cos they are on at 6.15. Screw that - I can't start work before 9.00 so I'd have heaps of time to kill even if I managed to get there that early. But, Melbourne Central has 6.45 classes. I reckon I could manage that. Maybe.

A morning class? You are a brave one! I would love to be able to get myself up early enough to do one but I love my bed much much more.

By Blogger Lainey, at 9:56 pm  

When I first started exercising, it had to be early morning and it was torture but you do get used to it. I love getting up early now. It gets exercise out of the way so you've got more social or you time later :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 8:17 am  

The Spaghetti Tree used to be our hangout when we were in our late teens. I can't believe it's been around for so long. Have a great day Kathryn.

By Blogger Cinders, at 10:35 am  

That should give you time for a nice relaxing coffee and a read of the paper before you start wrok?

By Blogger Sue, at 2:39 pm  

Time - its such a precious commodity ay.

By Blogger Ang, at 4:04 pm  

walking to work is great, i walk to or from work as my exercise at the moment, i do better at walking when I walk with a purpose, somewhere to go, not just random walking, so certainly works for me!

By Blogger Kt, at 7:21 pm  

I love the Spaghetti Tree. Whenever we went to Melb for work that is where we would end up for dinner. Oooh the memories LOL.

Well done on the morning class :D

By Blogger Margaret, at 3:59 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Love

Weigh In - 72.1

Thinking

Sunny

Resting

Not so fun run

Chic

Weigh In - 73.3 kg

I Want To Know What Love Is?

Sick and Tired

archives