iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::26.5.06::

Weigh In - 72.3

Damn it, up 200 grams this week. I think that was caused by my boozing last Friday as well as going out for a pasta dinner on Monday. Next week I'll be in the 71s.

I want to do a three week blitz. My friend's party is in three weeks time and I want to be at my goal (70 kg) by then. It's going to be tough but I reckon I can do it. For the next three weeks I'm going to:

* Do at least 5 cardio workouts a week - try to do these in the morning.
* Do 3-4 weights workouts a week
* Increase incidental exercise - walk to or from work every day (weather permitting).
* Do 1-2 yoga workouts a week

* Stay within my 1250 calorie limit
* Stick to healthy snacks
* Cut back on carbs (I'm eating far too many carbs at the moment)
* Drink more water and green tea
* Cut back from a large morning cofee to a regular (was going to cut this out but I can't)
* Eat less at night

* Go to bed at a reasonable time

Also, I've booked in to see a personal trainer on Monday. I've been thinking about it for a while and, last night at Spin, the instructor said if anyone wanted to talk to her after class she'd organise a comp session. Woohoo! I'm not sure if I'll like her as a PT though - she's American and very ra-ra. It bugs me in Spin class but I'll see how I go.

I'm off to see the Beasts of Bourbon tonight. I'm wearing the pretty new dress. I went shopping last night to get a new bra to wear with it and ended up having a bit of a spree. I got a new moisturiser and hair dye, some long sleeved tops and a nice, warm, snuggly cardigan.

My sister took heaps of pics of me in my new dress last night. I'll post them as soon as she works out how to get them off her new phone.

cannae wait to see them pics! woo!

i think i could put up with a ra-ra chick if it was free, hehe. good luck with the blitz!

By Blogger Shauna, at 7:46 am  

look forward to the piccies and good luck with your challenge.

By Blogger Cinders, at 8:55 am  

Can't wait to see the photos. I'm sure you can be at 70 kilos by the party - how damn hot are you going to look in that dress. Your friend will be flabergasted (?? sp LOL). Happy Friday, and have a great weekend!
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 10:18 am  

Yay for the spending spree - you'll feel like quite the flash chick!

By Blogger Sue, at 10:48 am  

Good luck with the challenge. It must be frustrating to be so close to goal, but still trying to get that last little bit of the way.

By Blogger Ruune, at 2:08 pm  

Those last few kgs must be damn hard!! I have no idea, cause I'm nowhere near. But you can do it - I'm sure you will make your goal. 3 weeks. You go girl

By Blogger Ang, at 6:43 pm  

hey 200gms is only a pee away! im sure you'll be seeing 71 next week!

By Blogger Kt, at 7:12 pm  

Nothing like a good spending spree to life the spirits! You can so make your goal in three weeks you have already come so far:O)

By Blogger Bex, at 7:59 pm  

200 grams is only a piss away so by your next weigh in, you'll be in your 71s! I like the sound of your 3 week blitz and Beasts of Bourbon even better. Give me Tex any day :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 5:06 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Dress

Stuffed

Love

Weigh In - 72.1

Thinking

Sunny

Resting

Not so fun run

Chic

Weigh In - 73.3 kg

archives