iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::31.5.06::

Eggs

If you want something quick and easy and tasty and full of goodness for dinner (or lunch or breakfast), I highly recommend this: Baked Eggs. Damn fine. I changed the recipe around a bit - I put a layer of rocket and spinach on the bottom, then the eggs, then tomato and leek and parmesan on top.

It was damn fine. I think this will be a regular item on my menu. I had it with pumpkin and carrot mash and a slice of soy linseed bread. It also gives me a chance to use my pretty red ramekin that I got myself as one of my weight loss rewards (and have never used since).

Sounds YUM! Thanks for the link.

By Blogger Martalu, at 12:30 am  

Forgive me & my American ways, but what the hell is rocket???

Tamara-go to ask.com & put in grams to tablespoon converter & it does the calculations for you.

By Blogger Paige, at 4:54 am  

Eggs are fantastic. I never used to eat them when I was overweight. I"ll definitely be checking this out.

Hope you're having a great week Kath.

Paige and Tamara, rocket is a cross between a lettuce and a herb! It is also called "arugula". It has a very peppery flavour and is mostly used as leaves in salads, but can also be added to hot dishes like this where it wilts slightly (similar to baby spinach)or you can saute it.

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 8:38 am  

Thanks for that Phil - I was trying to think of the American word for rocket.

By Blogger Kathryn, at 10:46 am  

Sounds really nice, I think i'll try it on the weekend. Thanks for the link!
Bri

By Blogger Briony, at 3:58 pm  

Love eggs and this recipe, thanks!

By Blogger Mary, at 10:09 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Blood

Focus

Sunday

Pumpkin Sage Pasta Sauce

Weigh In - 72.3

Dress

Stuffed

Love

Weigh In - 72.1

Thinking

archives