iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::4.6.06::

Cars

A few months back, before I started working full time, the wheel bearings went weird on my car. Since I had no money to get it fixed, I stopped driving my car rather than risk having the whole wheel fall off or anything disasterous like that. I figured I could take it to the garage when I had the money for repairs.

So far, so simple. Except (stupid me) had a flat tyre around Christmas time and didn't take the spare tyre in to get fixed. So... when I went to move my car, it had a flat and NO spare. Basically, after months of stuffing around and dramas, I finally got a new tyre to replace the spare. I went out this morning to change the tyre and now my car has TWO flat tyres. This is just insane.

Did said car run over anyone's pet before the tyres went? I figure it's either the owner or some crappy karma.

Cars give me the shits. I couldn't care less what I drive, I just want to get from point A to point B without hassle. When this cannot happen with ease I get very cranky, very quickly.

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 9:51 pm  

Bwahaha, is the universe trying to tell you something? Walk. It's better for you and the environment :-) But then we want a car too but don't have a license. Oh well. Now is it license or licence? I get confused because I often see it spelt both ways.

By Blogger Mary, at 8:41 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Lies...

Sick

71.5 kgs - The Final Countdown!

Eggs

Blood

Focus

Sunday

Pumpkin Sage Pasta Sauce

Weigh In - 72.3

Dress

archives