iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::20.6.06::

Holiday?

Yesterday my sister emailed me: she's thinking about heading to Bali in July or early August and wanted to know if I felt like going with her. All I have to pay for is my airfare and poolside cocktails. Mmmm.... had to think about for all of five seconds.

Well actually have to talk to my boss today to work out about having time off work and that type of thing, so haven't been getting too excited.

Woohoo, the last time (well the only time) I went to Bali, I was huge! We went to the markets and all the women kept telling me they had clothes for me, then they'd pull out something that was like a size 18 and try to squeeze my size 26 body into it.

Now I can go shopping for cheapie clothes and know I'll get stuff that fits even with teeny Asian sizing.

And it will be warm... so warm! I can lie on the beach and beside the pool and not have to worry about 19 layers of clothing!

But, don't worry, I've also been thinking about where I'll be able to run and if we'll have a gym at our hotel. Also, what do you eat in Bali that isn't covered in peanut sauce?

Update: my boss is fine with me taking hols. Now I just need to organise the dollars.

I'm so jealous. Bali is one of my favourite places in the world, I've been 12 times!!! There's plenty to eat, be adventurous. So many good fruits and grilled seafoods and yummy healthy stuff, or else go for the Nasi Gorengs they're awesome (though probably a little oily!) I can't wait to go back when I will be able to fit into cheap boardies that aren't the guys XL sizes. You'll have a ball. Enjoy!!!

By Blogger Kenz, at 11:14 pm  

Lots of steamed veges!

By Blogger Sue, at 6:12 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Random Thoughts and My Weekend

Party

Party Time

Weigh In - 72.1 Kgs

Gym

Life

Still Sick

Dress

Shopping

Weigh In - 71.1 kgs

archives