iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::21.6.06::

News

I got my car back from the mechanic today - it ended up needing a new battery on top of everything else. Damn it. Still it's good to have wheels again. When I got home, I changed and headed to the gym. Usually I go to Fitness First in the city but tonight I went to Victoria Gardens. It's so nice to just run, do your workout then head home instead of hanging around the city in the freezing cold waiting for a tram because they never seem to run that often after 7 pm.

While I was there, I got the timetable for both the Richmond gyms - they have heaps of weekend classes which rocks - I hate going into the city on the weekend and it's too hard to get to Richmond on public transport. I think Saturday morning I'll go to boxing class then head over to Albert Park for a run.

In un-diet related news, I got an email tonight about a short story I'd written - asking if it could be included in an anthology. I hadn't even sent it to them - the editor had seen it on a website. Woohoo - this gives me such a boost because I've been working on my novel for so long which is a gruelling process without any immediate gains. Sometimes you wonder if you are just wasting your time. Anyway, if anyone is interested, the story is here - but be warned it's an "adult" story with explicit content.

That story was incredible. Not for the feint hearted, but I like someone who pushes an envelope...

'Scuse me, it's bedtime ;)

By Blogger The Candid Bandit, at 11:52 pm  

Hmmm... I couldn't access your story from my work so it must be a rudie. Well done.
How exciting that you have wheels again.

By Blogger Cinders, at 8:15 am  

Ooh, I read this story a while ago when you first set up your writing site!! Fantastic news!! I hope it's the start of something big for you.

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 12:17 pm  

Congrats big time on the story....these things really seem to help with the old confident boost. Will have a read at home tonight cos I don't want to be caught at work reading explicit stories 8-). Have fun with your car.lb.

By Blogger Learning Leaders, at 12:55 pm  

Don't think I should have read your story at work......

By Blogger Jaykay, at 3:31 pm  

hehe, i like ;)

By Blogger Kt, at 6:18 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

It looks like my holiday will be delayed - I spoke...

Holiday?

Random Thoughts and My Weekend

Party

Party Time

Weigh In - 72.1 Kgs

Gym

Life

Still Sick

Dress

archives