iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::23.6.06::

Weigh In - 72 kgs

Down a measly 100 grams this week, but I'm not too worried because I've done an arseload of gym work and sometimes it takes a while to show up on the scales.

I'm worried I'm getting sick again though - not feeling too good this morning. I just can't get sick. It could be because I had a lousy sleep last night though.

Maybe I'll leave work early today, go to the gym and to the market then come home and nap.

My ipod was at work - woohoo! I found it under some papers.

Seriously, I don't know how I'd survive without my ipod. I can't afford to replace it and I need it to keep me going.

And chuck some mega-doses of echinacea and vitamin c down your throat...

By Blogger Sue, at 9:01 am  

Glad you found your iPod - mine is now an essential item for running on the tready... can't last five minutes without it! :o)

By Blogger beakus, at 11:21 am  

Great that you found your iPod. Much too precious to lose!
A loss is a loss remember.
Hope you don't get sick. Leaving work early sounds like a good plan.

By Blogger Suzy, at 11:53 am  

WOOHOO - I was so panicked for you when I saw your iPod was missing. I'm so glad you found it.

Start chewing VitC and Echinacea as much as you can. 3000mg a day at least! of Vit C. HOpefully it will ward off any nasties or if it's too late for that at least boost your metabolism so you can get rid of whatever there is bugging you quicker, and it won't get too bad.

By Blogger Jadey, at 3:31 pm  

So glad that your ipod showed up Kath!!

Keep up the great work darl - and I'm with the others, get some echinacea post haste!!

By Blogger philippa_moore, at 5:54 pm  

wohoo! it's alive! so glad you found it. have a good weekend :)

By Blogger Shauna, at 7:32 pm  

A loss is a loss so you are doing somethingright. Good news on the IPod. Nurse yourself a bit this weekend so you don't get sick again..

By Blogger michelle, at 8:44 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

My Exercise Motivation Tips...

News

It looks like my holiday will be delayed - I spoke...

Holiday?

Random Thoughts and My Weekend

Party

Party Time

Weigh In - 72.1 Kgs

Gym

Life

archives