iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::4.7.06::

Dress


This is the dress. I look so saintly... dunno how that happened.


With my sister's fur stole. I think I look kinda 20s girl in this one.


And this is more the real me.


Hot to trot! Where are you taking it? That dress (and the gal in it) deserve a night out.

By Blogger CaramelKitKat, at 12:15 am  

Feeling hot, hot, hot? You look amaaaaazing. Check those cheekbones! I love it!

You have come so far. No wonder people didn't recognise you at the party last the other week.

Well done!

By Blogger Lainey, at 1:58 am  

supahot. and i love your style, sassy and 20s and i love your hair too :)

By Blogger Shauna, at 3:28 am  

Absobloodylutely drop dead gorgeous!

By Blogger Sue, at 6:29 am  

What a fantastic dress! If I lived near that clothes shop, I swear my Visa card would never forgive me.

By Blogger Sarah, at 9:12 am  

love the photo's - you look like a model!!

By Blogger Leighanne, at 9:48 am  

You are looking gorgous!!

** hot stuff ;)

By Blogger Ang, at 10:53 am  

*wolf whistles*

By Blogger The Candid Bandit, at 11:31 am  

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!

By Blogger Argy, at 3:44 pm  

I love it - you look fantastic.

By Blogger Cinders, at 6:21 pm  

wow, 1920s girl really does suit u :) u look great, check out the collarbones on u!

By Blogger Kt, at 7:22 pm  

You are a crack up. What a great outfit. And those cheekbones, and slim arms. WOW - you are sensational :)

By Blogger Margaret, at 2:50 pm  

Sexy, gorgeous, hot damn woman...Foxy Lady! *wolf whistles*

By Blogger Mary, at 12:38 pm  

What a great series of photos - you look phenomenal :) *wolf whistles*

By Blogger Ails, at 10:56 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Meet Up

LBD

My Ongoing Saga of Illness

Celebrity Slimdowns

Eating Issues

Ruined?

Arrrrggghhh!

Updates

Weigh In - 70.5 kgs

Adventures in Poo!

archives