iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::4.7.06::

Meet Up

I plan to be there if I'm not infectious!


LOL!!

Shit you're quick!

I cam over to say "Sorry to hear you arent well" followed by a "GET WELL SOON! I wanna meet you!"

Thanks for posting my button.

By Blogger The Candid Bandit, at 10:43 pm  

Cam = came for you non-dyslexic readers.

By Blogger The Candid Bandit, at 10:43 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

LBD

My Ongoing Saga of Illness

Celebrity Slimdowns

Eating Issues

Ruined?

Arrrrggghhh!

Updates

Weigh In - 70.5 kgs

Adventures in Poo!

The Best Dinner Ever, a PB and Health Issues

archives