iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::22.3.07::

Awful Run

This morning I had the most awful run. The plan was to run to Princes Park, meet Simon and do 3 laps then run home, making it 16 km in total. Well I run to Princes Park okay but when I got there I could have quite happily gone back home to bed.

The first lap took forever with walk breaks and stretch breaks and toilet breaks. I didn't time it but it felt like a long, tough time. The second lap wasn't so bad and the third one I just wanted to get done so I could go home.

I don't think early morning running is good for me. Late morning isn't so bad but this morning I practically got up, got dressed and headed out the door. I think I need waking up time to get all the body parts working. Plus I didn't eat. My new fave pre-run breakfast is english muffin with banana - gives me lots of energy without sitting heavy in my belly. I skipped that this morning and went straight out running. Well okay, I'll be honest, since I didn't have any muffins, I had a handful of tiny teddy biscuits. Not at all a good idea.

On top of that, I saw my physio yesterday and she did a lot of work on my hips so not the best day for a long run.

Oh well at least I've got my run done since it's going to be 33 today. It was nice and cool this morning and quite a bit foggy.

He he! Tiny Teddies have made it onto my breakfast table a few times. They are such delightful little friends to have around. Somehow I think eating a banana instead might have been better for you this morning.

By Blogger Debstar, at 1:11 pm  

That was good run to Princes Park at least :) I was at Princes Park around 11am today and I pulled the pin at 2.5km, I just could not be bothered :(

I am hoping to bounce back tomorrow.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:37 pm  

Jeez, I shoulda run this morning because it was shit this afternoon.

At least your intentions were pure :-)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:47 pm  

I have a theory - any exercise you do when you don't feel like doing it counts for double! According to my theory, you ran 32 km today!! Well done.

By Blogger Kathy, at 10:55 pm  

Kathryn, have you tried English Muffins with Peanut Butter - that is my idea of heaven. Only trouble is I can't stop once I start.

By Blogger Andrew(ajh), at 11:16 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Run

Weird Morning

Happy Buffy Day

Weigh In - 75.3 kgs

Daylesford

Things

Interviews and Running

Other things

More on Running

Weigh in 76 kgs

archives