iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::13.3.07::

More on Running

Yesterday I went for a run at Princes Park, a nice easy one and managed 6 km. Then we decided to do another km to finish off and I wanted to see how fast I ran do 500 metres. The other day I said I didn't think I could ever run a km in under 5 mins but I did 500 metres in 2.19 mins so who knows? I kinda shocked myself with that.

Tomorrow we're doing a long run, trying to cover 15 kms before the Run for the Kids. We're starting at Simon's place then following the R4TK route to the domain and home again. Hopefully we'll make it (but luckily we have public transport as a back up plan).

Yesterday I also worked out my running plan for the rest of the year. This is what I want to do:

April - Run for the Kids
July - Run to the G (10 km). I was thinking of doing the half marathon but I want to do the 10 km and focus on doing it faster rather than doing a longer event. I think that will be more fun.
August - City to Surf - fun and a holiday. Woohoo!
October - Melbourne Marathon, half marathon.

I think that is plenty to keep me interested and focused.

You little speedster, you!! Well done :)

Good luck with the 15km run tomorrow. I still cannot even imagine running 15.2km! I guess I will find out on the 1st April, doh!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 pm  

I want to do city to surf. Even if I walk it that's my goal for this year. I have to do city to surf :)

By Blogger Jadey, at 10:19 pm  

Good running plan. I was planning to do the CityToSurf this year too, but it ain't gunna happen, maybe 2008.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 pm  

well done. good luck with the 15km.

By Blogger Weight Master, at 2:50 am  

I've been getting tired just reading your posts of late. You're a machine. Have fun running tomorrow.

By Blogger Debstar, at 7:22 am  

It's great to see you challenging yourself with your PBs and how many great events have you got planned too! You ARE focused :-)

By Blogger Mary, at 9:49 am  

Good luck with the run Kathryn. Just remember to hydrate really well beforehand and make sure you take water breaks while running as it's going to be fairly warm.

Dehydration is not nice. Headache, lethargy, pain :0(

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:33 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weigh in 76 kgs

Running... yet again

Running (Again)

Friday!

New Shoes

Running

Good and Bad

Happy Day

Weigh In - 76.3 kg

Done

archives