iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::10.2.05::

Today I got my blood sugar monitor all sorted so that is one goal for the week done. While I was at the diabetes place I got a book that goes through most types of food and tells you what brands and products are best. I am going to start taking it with me when I go shopping.

I measured my bsl tonight for the first time in ages. 12.1. Not good, but I have had a couple of glasses of wine plus pie. Bad me, but I was at friend's place for dinner and that makes it hard.

I also got an exercise buddy today. She lives near me and we are meeting up tomorrow to go swimming. Hopefully I'll be more motivated having a commitment to meet up with someone else. Best I go shopping for new bathers tomorrow.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

At my last job one of the girls (who had a body li...

3 Down, 17 to go

Well I lost 2kgs last week, more due to having a c...

How Not to Diet

This Time It's Serious

The other day I joined the gym. I have been walki...

Liposuction

Dream

I have had a few setbacks with my diet plan, mainl...

Diet Hiatus

archives