iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::10.2.05::

Weird but good

Last week, as I said below, I got weighed on my friend's digital scales and was about 4kgs heavier than on my home scales. I just thought it was a variation in the scales even though I didn't like it.

Tonight I went over to get weighed again and had lost 4 kgs. Good to know but strange. Maybe I didn't set them properly last time because they are a bit high tech. Anyway it's officially official 4 kgs.

At the beginning of the year my goal was to lose 10 kgs this year. I figured it was easier to set a small goal and achieve it rather than aim high and fail. Of course, even though I was being sensible, deep down inside I wanted to lose lots more. Lots and lots. I'm still aiming for the 10 kgs though. That will be the first step. Only 6 kgs to go.

Oh yeah, I also met up with my new exercise buddy tonight. It's good. We both said that we would have skipped exercising tonight except that we had the commitment to meet, so it's working. We had a swim and I realised having an exercise buddy also keeps you honest when you are working out. No cutting 5 minutes off your time. No slacking off.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Today I got my blood sugar monitor all sorted so t...

At my last job one of the girls (who had a body li...

3 Down, 17 to go

Well I lost 2kgs last week, more due to having a c...

How Not to Diet

This Time It's Serious

The other day I joined the gym. I have been walki...

Liposuction

Dream

I have had a few setbacks with my diet plan, mainl...

archives