iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::18.7.05::

More of me

Tagged by Rah...


Three names I go by:
1. Kathryn
2. Bitchface
3. Kerrol

Three screen names I’ve had:
1. kathrynoh
(not 'fessing up to the others cos most other screen names are used for [unsucessfully] trolling for sex).

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. my ankles... i have very neat ankles
2. my eyes
3. my boobs

Three physical things I don’t like about myself:
1. belly
2. butt - I just have a back with a crack in it.
3. teeth... it's amazing how losing weight can make you focus on your other bad bits.

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Irish
2. English quakers
3. Tasmanina

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. PJ bottoms - white with big blue and purple dots (my fave colours). When I first bought these pjs I thought they were hipsters and that hipster pjs were kinda wrong. Now they almost reach my arm pits and if I don't tie the cord, they fall down.
2. Sox cos I haven't changed them from gym, gross I know but it's cold and I have wooden floorboards.
3. black top that is supposed to be thermal. Phht. I guess you can't expect too thermal for $8 at Preston Market.

Three favorite bands/musical artists :
1. Beth Orton
2. PJ Harvey
3. Flaming Lips

Three favorite songs:
1. Do you realise - Flaming Lips
2. Save Your Skin - Powderfinger
3. Sheela Na Gig - PJ

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. a man
that's it... I'm not fussy.

Two truths and a lie
1. My rockstar crush bought me a beer once
2. I won a trophie for disco dancing
3. I got banned for life from my favourite pub

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Eyes
2. Butt
3. Smile

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Internet now I have it at home again
2. Gym (who'd have thought)
3. Shopping

Three things I want to do badly right now :
1. Get a more padded computer chair... this wooden one is no good on my butt
2. Eat
3. Have a massage

Three things that scare me:
1. Poverty and financial insecurity
2. Birds
3. Crazy people

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Gym
2. Cigarettes
3. Diet Pepsi

Three Careers you have considered or are considering :
1. Writer
2. Accounting (yeah, seriously)
3. Artist - I did 3 years of art school

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. London - two of my best friends are there
2. New York to stay at the Chelsea Hotel
3. Japan

Three kids’ names you like:
Kids, damn don't wanna think about that.

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Get sex!
2. Get my novel published
3. Get out of debt

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I talk dirty
2. I work in IT
3. I don't dance

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I like shopping
2. I drink champagne
3. I love shoes

Three celeb crushes :
1. Jack White
2. Nick from Family Ties
3. That guy from that band

Three people I am tagging:
1. David
2.
3.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

So

Obsession?

Investing In Thin

Envy

Maintain the Rage

Mp3 Player

Food and stuff

Psst....

Mmmm.... okay...

More

archives