iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::25.6.05::

More

I had the pizza and it was good. Is it just me or do other people do that thing where as soon as you think you are being good because you haven't had pizza/chocolate/etc for ages then you have to go eat it? Anyway that's my pizza eating done with for a few months. And my boozing. I think tomorrow will be a low joule day.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Oh yeah...

Booze Hound

Oh yeah...

Clothes and Things

Short and Sweet

Stuff

P.S.

Home

The Things We Do For Lard

Motivation

archives