iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::25.6.05::

Oh yeah...

I also wanted to post about a thought I had the other night. I was lying in bed, thinking, as you do when it suddenly occured to me that I can do this. It is entirely possible that I can get to my goal weight.

You know, I don't think I've ever felt like that before. I've never truly believed that any diet I was on wasn't doomed to fail. Even over the past few months, I've been changing my lifestyle, monitoring and refining my eating, challenging myself with exercise and it has all been working well, but at the back of my mind I've never seen it as permanent. I've felt like the Wizard of Oz, the man behind the curtain. Feeling like one day the whole thing is going to crumble and people will find out I'm a fake. I don't even know who people are - maybe I was more scared that I was going to find I was a fake.

But then everything seemed to come together. I'm not faking it, I really am doing it. And all I need to do is keep on doing it. It isn't hard, although it sure aint easy at times. But then what is easy? Eating crap all the time isn't easy either especially when you are diabetic. You have to deal with the guilt and the sluggishness and the cost of buying pizza. Pizza, yum. Ok, I am a fake and we are getting pizza for dinner. But I'm only having 2 slices.

Isn't that a neat kind of feeling--"I am really going to do this!" Keep that thought at the front of your mind always! (And now I want some pizza, too...)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Booze Hound

Oh yeah...

Clothes and Things

Short and Sweet

Stuff

P.S.

Home

The Things We Do For Lard

Motivation

At last, some movement

archives