iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::25.6.05::

Booze Hound

Lordy, has my alcohol tolerance plummetted. I used to be a girl who could hold her booze (and everyone else's). But last night I got pissed on one and half of those miniature bottles of scotch. Yes *blush* I can't believe it either. I could drink more than that in high school.

Stupidly, I continued drinking. Shouldna - what's the point of empty calories when you are already drunk, huh? But, of course, you don't think like that when drinking.

I guess that put my kj count for the day way over but it was a fun night and I don't drink that often any more (obviously) so I don't mind.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Oh yeah...

Clothes and Things

Short and Sweet

Stuff

P.S.

Home

The Things We Do For Lard

Motivation

At last, some movement

One Temptation Resisted

archives