iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::18.6.05::

Short and Sweet

A super quick update today, cos I'm on my son's pc and he's about to kick me out. I've changed my template cos the old one kept stuffing up.

I've started doing Pump classes - super hard but fun. I've also been doing Angel's 5 km challenge (will add link later) but I am so pathetic I can't even walk 5 kms, so I am cycling. At least my times are kinda improving.

Did you know there are only 211kj in a Starburst lollypop? Value. And they are even sweeter when you knick them from your son. Woohoo!

I went to the Preston market today. Market shopping is ideal if you live alone because you can buy the quantity of meat you want, not some supermarket packaged size. I got fat free mince to make a big pot o' chilli and some chicken breasts and super lean beef strips. I also got some pumpkin ravioli. Plus lots of vegies. Tonight I cook.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Stuff

P.S.

Home

The Things We Do For Lard

Motivation

At last, some movement

One Temptation Resisted

Notice me, damnit

Fight

Kick my arse

archives