iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::11.6.05::

P.S.

I can wear my sister's clothes. That is a first. I might have to sneak some into my suitcase.

i'm assuming your sister's clothes are worth "borrowing"? my sister's clothes are... less than spectacular! good luck with the snitching!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:30 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Home

The Things We Do For Lard

Motivation

At last, some movement

One Temptation Resisted

Notice me, damnit

Fight

Kick my arse

Gym

Blah

archives