iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::11.6.05::

Home

I'm at home visiting this weekend, three days of rest and relaxing and eating. I am going to have to be so vigilant this weekend not to put on weight. It's too easy to just think a little bit of this and a little bit of that won't hurt and far too easy to get into the "I'm on holidays" mentality. At the same time, I don't want to be all mealy mouthed and uptight about what I eat. Hopefully I can get it all going on.

My cousin has the "I Can Make You Thin" and CD so I'm going to check that out and see what it's like. Could be interesting.

Speaking of books, I grabbed one at the airport this morning called "Half Your Size" (I think, something like that). What a pile of shit. If you are tempted to buy it then rethink your spendage. It is fully of the most obvious advice about dieting and exercise, stuff that any moron could and would know, and padded out with quotes from semi-famous people. I really don't need people like Sandra Sully or Jeff Fenech, people who have never had weight issues and who are in the book solely for their fame factor, to tell me how to diet, thank you very much. The book was written by Suzie something or other, some minor Sydney celeb, who lost 50 kilos. That's all well and good but I don't need to know her life story. It reeks of a desperate attempt to cash in on the weight loss market. You would get reading for free on most weight loss blogs - it was definitely not money well spent.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

The Things We Do For Lard

Motivation

At last, some movement

One Temptation Resisted

Notice me, damnit

Fight

Kick my arse

Gym

Blah

What a difference a poo makes

archives