iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::13.5.05::

What a difference a poo makes

I have cracked the 10 kilo mark.. woohoo!

I have now officially (kinda) lost 10.2 kgs. Up until now I've been coy about posting my weight on the net but I'll let you in on a secret. The reason the 10 kilo (well 10.1 kilo mark to be exact) has been so important to me is that I am now in DOUBLE FIGURES.

I think this is a thrill that only those that have experienced it can understand. To me it's always been like a glass wall with "normal" people on one side and me on the other. I expected to get here by the end of March but you know what? The fact that I've survived some of the shittiest months of my entire life and been through hell and still managed to meet my goal means more to me than any arbitary timeline.

I've had every excuse in the world to wallow and comfort eat and, I'm only human, at times I have but the thing that matters is that I've dusted myself off afterwards and got back on the treadmill or the exercise mat, counted those kjs, and kept on going. I can do this. Tonight, at this moment, I believe that. Normal body weight, here I come.

I am so damn proud of myself. Me, me, me!!!! Woohoo! Luckily my flexibility has increased so that can pat my own back.

Anyhow, these are my goals for the next stage:

1. Eat under 6000 kjs a day.
2. Half hour of cardio, 5 days a week. I want to start doing body pump classes.. yikes.
3. Pilates once a week.
4. Increase weight training.

I am thinking of doing no carbs after 5.00 but not sure about that. I dunno if it works and I do like carbs.

Hooray for double-digits! Congrats! I obviously chose a great time to find your site :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:02 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Inspiration

Badness

Keeping On

I need to get weighed

Still going

Moving...

Goals and exercise

Blah

Sick or Sick of It?

Weigh In

archives