iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::4.3.05::

Sick or Sick of It?

I have been procrastinating about exercising all day today. I've wanted to go but felt too tired, just not had the energy and it seems too hard. As the day's worn on, I've felt sicker and sicker; been trying to work out if I am really sick or if it's just head tricks.

Around 3.00 this afternoon, the walk vs nap debate was raging strong. Nap won. Now I've woken up and realised this is no head trick at all. I've been sneezing and got the chilly sweats.

So now I feel guilty. I know I shouldn't but I do. To make it worse, I've been stuffing myself all day so feel like I've overeaten. The thing of it is that I've overeaten on homemade vegie soup containing nothing but vegetables and some pulses. I could probably eat 8 bowls of the stuff (in fact, I think I have over the day) and not do any harm. My head knows that, my stomach doesn't. Stomach thinks full = overeaten = BAD. And, I guess it is bad to overeat no matter what the food is.

One bonus about today, when I was hunting in the cupboards for the soup mix I found a few things I'd forgotten were in there including an unopened packet of green tea. I think a friend bought it over when I was having a Japanese dinner party one time. Maybe that's what I need right now. A nice cup of green tea.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weigh In

The Fat Girl

Photo

Slackness

A Short and Ranty Post

Stuff

Stuff

Yet another post, oh I love to procrastinate....

Pick

Little Decision

archives