iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::27.2.05::

Yet another post, oh I love to procrastinate....

I forgot to mention, on Friday night I wore the jeans I bought at Big City Chic this week. They were too big. I spent most of the night hoiking them up, not a graceful gesture. You'd never see Audrey Hepburn hoiking things. I have no natural charm.

Anyway, I complained all night then, as the last guests were leaving and I was locking the door they fell off completely. Around my ankles. Thank god it happened when I was home on my own and not at dinner. That would have been just too embarassing (trust me, I had a skirt fall off on the train once).

So the once worn jeans are probably going to go on ebay when I get around to taking a photo because it's not like they are ever going to fit me now.

Speaking of which, has anyone bought jeans from Jeans West? They go up to a size 20 but I'd like to know how generous the fittings are before going into try them.

I love jeanswest jeans. In fact all my jeans are jeanswest. I wore the 20's when I was a 20 and they fit. The stretch ones are really comfy too.

I'm finding with all jeans now though that you usually have to buy a size larger than you would for skirts and other pants? Like at the moment I'm a loose 14 in skirts, a 14 in pants, but I'm still wearing 16 jeans, although they're getting loose now (YEEHA. My 14 jeans from jeanswest fit (with a muffin-top) but I tried on some 14 Lee jeans and couldn't get them on. So yeah I would say that jeanswest are pretty good size-wise.

I have some hardly worn jeansWest jeans at home (size 20) that I'm going to sell on Ebay, if you want first go? heh.

By Blogger kimba, at 3:23 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Pick

Little Decision

After pics

Things

Good and Bad

Sore

I am the greatest!

Oh no

The People's Champion

The Look

archives