iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::25.2.05::

Sore

The muscles are really aching after the boxercise class yesterday, although not as bad as I was expecting. But then I was expecting extreme pain. Maybe it will be worse tomorrow.

I'm not sure if I should go and work out more today or not. I don't want to push myself too hard - heaven forbid - but I want to keep up this daily exercise habit. Maybe a swim would be good.

I am going out to a pasta place for my son's birthday tonight so I feel like I should be doing lots of exercise to make up for the food I plan to eat. I was thinking I could get just a salad and maybe a teensy bit of pasta and not drink, but screw that. I want to have fun and eat what I want and drink what I want. It's a party.

One thing I must be wary about - last time I was dieting, many years ago now, I'd go out and drink and not realise that my capacity for alcohol was rapidly diminishing. That resulted in some embarassing situations, let me tell you.

I'm a bit sore from Combat today too. I'm going to go and do a Pump class and some cardio this afternoon.

A swim would be great, or a walk - you don't have to push yourself. Sometimes when you're sore it helps to get out and do something to get the blood flowing through the sore bits and heal them up :)

I drink spritzers these days - still feel like I'm having a drink but don't get as wiped out :D

By Blogger kimba, at 10:18 am  

Spritzers are a good idea. I am thinking of doing body combat at my gym tomorrow.

By Blogger Kathryn, at 11:10 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

I am the greatest!

Oh no

The People's Champion

The Look

Rewards

Today I had some work issues, that I've written ab...

Go Me!

Binge

Things that stay with you

Things You Shouldn't Say To A Fat Chick

archives