iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::24.2.05::

I am the greatest!

I lost 1.3 kgs this week. I am a superstar. To reach my first goal - 10 kgs lost by the end of March I only need lose 4.6 kgs now. If I keep up a 1 kg a week lose I can do it.

You are a superstar - to lose 1.3kg after falling on an Easter Egg is great (be careful it doesn't sneak up and get you next week though). Well done!

By Blogger kimba, at 10:15 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Oh no

The People's Champion

The Look

Rewards

Today I had some work issues, that I've written ab...

Go Me!

Binge

Things that stay with you

Things You Shouldn't Say To A Fat Chick

No Class

archives