iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::23.2.05::

Rewards

I've noticed a lot of people give themselves rewards when they reach a certain weight loss goal. This is something that is hard for me, not having any money at all but I was at the pool the other night and spotted something I want when I reach my goal weight.

A toy boy.

It's cheap and very rewarding. It would also be a good work out. Now all I have to decide is if I want the sweet and innocent type or the bad boy type. Mmmm, hard to decide really.

having had (ahem) both - definitely the bad boy. So much more fun :D

By Blogger kimba, at 9:17 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Today I had some work issues, that I've written ab...

Go Me!

Binge

Things that stay with you

Things You Shouldn't Say To A Fat Chick

No Class

Woohoo!

Ick

Regrouping

I wasn't so good over the weekend. On Friday I we...

archives