iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::21.2.05::

Go Me!

I did it. I got off my arse and went to the pool and nipped that binge attack in the bud. I can do this. I really can. This is like a seminal moment. One day, when people ask me about my phenomenal weight loss, I will tell them about this decision to stop eating and start exercising.

My son used to go to Edward Scissorhands barber shop in Balaclava and when the barber finished the haircut he would always say, "you look a million dollars - U.S." And that's how I feel at the moment.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Binge

Things that stay with you

Things You Shouldn't Say To A Fat Chick

No Class

Woohoo!

Ick

Regrouping

I wasn't so good over the weekend. On Friday I we...

Weird but good

Today I got my blood sugar monitor all sorted so t...

archives