iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::19.2.05::

Woohoo!

I got weighed tonight and I've lost another kilo. That brings the total weight loss up to 5 kgs - that's a whopping quarter of my 20 kg goal. I really thought I would put on weight this week after the binge of the weekend plus not doing too much exercise and, when I got on the scales at my friend's place tonight, I thought I had. Then later I realised I'd transposed the numbers of my previous weight in my head and confused myself and I'd really lost weight and that is good. Very good.

I felt this weird lump in my arm the other day and thought I had like a tumour or something. It took me a while to recognise that it's muscle.

Tonight I thought of something that I wanted to share. A friend of mine, who wasn't exactly a big guy though overweight in gay terms, once had someone say to him - wouldn't you be happy if you were thin. He said he thought about for quite a while and concluded that he wasn't unhappy. Sure he would have been happier to have a better body, but that didn't stop him from being happy as he was.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Ick

Regrouping

I wasn't so good over the weekend. On Friday I we...

Weird but good

Today I got my blood sugar monitor all sorted so t...

At my last job one of the girls (who had a body li...

3 Down, 17 to go

Well I lost 2kgs last week, more due to having a c...

How Not to Diet

This Time It's Serious

archives