iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::14.2.05::

I wasn't so good over the weekend. On Friday I went out and had 3 glasses of wine then I came home and was peckish so had a roti with tomato and other salad stuff. I guess that wasn't too bad.

Saturday I went on a sandwich binge - I had about 5 sandwiches which is too, too much sandwiches. For dinner I made a Vietnamese Coleslaw which was good and delicious and had next to no carbs or fat (being mainly cabbage).

Then there was yesterday. Man, oh man. Well we polished off 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka between 3 of us (with fruit juice as mixer). Then we headed to the beer tent where I had another two glasses of champers - not the classy champagne glass style either but those huge plastic ones that hold like a can of beer. Then I had about half a glass of beer as well.

On top of that, I eat pate and pesto and other naughties. Not good.

The worst of it is that I had to go to the doctors for a blood test this morning. God knows what they'll find in my blood after that binge. I've got to stop it. I've got to get myself under control.

This morning my blood sugar was 5.9. I took it twice to be extra sure and that's what it was. Dunno how that happened.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Weird but good

Today I got my blood sugar monitor all sorted so t...

At my last job one of the girls (who had a body li...

3 Down, 17 to go

Well I lost 2kgs last week, more due to having a c...

How Not to Diet

This Time It's Serious

The other day I joined the gym. I have been walki...

Liposuction

Dream

archives