iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::21.2.05::

Binge

I'm in mid-binge and I gotta stop. It started at work today. I was, as usual, bored out of my brain, bored to the point of insanity, so instead of having one of my Weight Watchers Fruits of the Forest (does fruits of the forest ever make other people think of a gay beat? no I thought not) cereal bars I had THREE!

It is mighty difficult because the only glimmer of non-tedium in my day is food. Lunch is the glowing ray of light at the end of a long monotonous tunnel. I try to tell myself - wait until 11.00 then I can have a plum, wait until 3.00 and then I can have a fruit bar. All day my head is filled with thoughts of food. I suck on my water bottle until I almost float away.

Ok, the three fruits of the forest bars I could recover from. But then I went to the shop to get cigarettes and decided a teeny little Turkish Delight - the snack sized one, not a whole bar, wouldn't hurt even though my treat for the day was a chai latte at Hudsons. I had the Turkish Delight then I got home and made an avocado and vegemite sandwich. Then I made another one. Oh and I picked at some ham. And a few pistachio nuts. I think that's it.

I gotta stop. I hate this feeling of being out of control, like a runaway food-gorging train.

I guess it's a good sign that I stopped eating long enough to write about it. You can't eat and type at the same time. Maybe if I go for a swim I'll undo some of the damage.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Things that stay with you

Things You Shouldn't Say To A Fat Chick

No Class

Woohoo!

Ick

Regrouping

I wasn't so good over the weekend. On Friday I we...

Weird but good

Today I got my blood sugar monitor all sorted so t...

At my last job one of the girls (who had a body li...

archives