iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::24.2.05::

The People's Champion

I decided I needed some variety in my exercise program so I went to a Boxercise class this morning. It started off ok - I went in the room and it was empty so I sat and waited. Eventually a couple of other people turned up but not the instructor.

Ten minutes into class time, he still wasn't there. I was about to go ask for a refund when he turned up, damn it.

The class wasn't too bad. The rest of them seemed to have been going for ages so they paired up and did a circuit while I worked with the instructor. It was lots of fun because you get to hit people really hard. At one stage the instructor said to me - you've had a really hard week, haven't you?

After the class he came over and told me I might feel sore tomorrow and even sorer the next day. He said I might feel like I've pulled a muscle. I might even feel like my muscles have been ripped in two, but not to worry. It's natural.

Woohoo.. that's something to look forward to.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

The Look

Rewards

Today I had some work issues, that I've written ab...

Go Me!

Binge

Things that stay with you

Things You Shouldn't Say To A Fat Chick

No Class

Woohoo!

Ick

archives