iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::26.2.05::

After pics

Thanks to Kimba for pointing me in the right direction, I now have a virtual model of my after pics. I was going to create a before model so I could compare but it seems the virtual model doesn't gain weight well - she got wider but still in proportion, no fat rolls or saggy boobs! It must be nice to be a virtual model.

So this is the skinny me, coming soon...



Oh yeah, and I lied in the thingie below. I have been arrested. It was so many years ago now that I had forgotten all about it. I was young and stupid and got done for drink driving. Not one of my prouder moments.

Anyway this is the life of me, sitting at home on a Saturday night creating virtual models of my skinnier self. I was feeling depressed earlier, going through a whole self-pitying binge of what's the point of even trying, no one cares if I'm fat or thin or whatever anyway, but you know, I care. I really do. I just feel bad sometimes - like everyone else in the world is out having fun while I sit here bored and alone. Sometimes I'm hopeless at entertaining myself and I have no money. Sure I was out with my friends last night but that was then. Some times I think I need a man in my life, then other times I feel like I'm not ready for that... maybe I'll never be ready, hey.

Enough of this whinging though. I might curl up with a good book.

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Things

Good and Bad

Sore

I am the greatest!

Oh no

The People's Champion

The Look

Rewards

Today I had some work issues, that I've written ab...

Go Me!

archives