iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::26.2.05::

Good and Bad

I went out to dinner last night with the intention of having a good time and not worrying too much about what I was eating. You have to enjoy yourself once in a while. So I got my pasta, in a nice healthy tomato based sauce, but it was coated with oil. You could see the oil slicks on top gleaming in the lights. I ate some then put the rest aside and had salad.

Later we had birthday cake - a scrummy Baci cake from Myers. I had a bit of my slice then left the rest.

So food-wise I was very good. Pity I drank my own body weight in wine though. I was going to do the spritzer thing but we started with champers. You can't spritz champagne. I am hopeless with booze - just think of Barney from the Simpsons.

Damn me and my booze hound ways - I need to do some serious working out today I think.

Well done on the food choices, and I know what you mean about champagne - I've learnt to avoid it altogether now, because otherwise once I've had a couple of champagnes all my good intentions go right out the window!

By Blogger kimba, at 9:03 pm  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Sore

I am the greatest!

Oh no

The People's Champion

The Look

Rewards

Today I had some work issues, that I've written ab...

Go Me!

Binge

Things that stay with you

archives