iDiet

[a weight loss story]

*kathrynoh at nemesis dot com dot au*

::1.3.05::

A Short and Ranty Post

You know something that really shits me? Whenever you read about exercise, they always suggest walking up the stairs at work instead of using the lift. Where the hell do these people work? Being a temp, I've worked in zillions of offices and, with one or two exceptions, you CAN'T use the stairs.

We live in a paranoid world, people, and everyone knows terrorists lurk in stairwells.

LOL I always think that to myself too. Where are all these freaking stairs I'm meant to be using?? lol

By Blogger Lisa C, at 8:17 am  

 

stats:

current weight:
76.6 kg

start weight:
110.1 kg

total loss:
33.5 kg

goal weight:
70 kgs

 

measurements:

boobs: 100 cm

waist: 81 cm

hips: 109 cm

thighs: 50 cm

 

Weekly Goal Lifestyle Changing Challenge-A-Rama

Week 1 - Drink more water

Week 2 - Cut out sugary treats

*

my writing blog

previous:

Stuff

Stuff

Yet another post, oh I love to procrastinate....

Pick

Little Decision

After pics

Things

Good and Bad

Sore

I am the greatest!

archives